Saturday, January 20, 2007

Prepare to have your worlds rocked.

I'm an idiot has joined the blog.

shit i need to do in the near future:
1. write music.
2. buy new microphone to record music.
3. buy midi cable for keyboard to connect to computer.
4. buy new guitar.
5. buy distortion pedal or phaser.
6. fix didgeridoo.
7. finish carving didgeridoo stand.
8. relearn how to play the piano.
9. find some way to communicate with band in order to make more music.
10. get a job to pay for crap i need to buy.
11. buy more herb.

till the day that all these are complete (or just the most important ones) there's going to be a lot of silence from me on here.
about as much as i can give you right now is that i'm writing piano and guitar parts (with guestimates of elementary drums) for a song called The Funk Jet, as well as about 20 other unnamed songs simultaneously.
take care as always.
loves and kisses.
rick.

2 comments:

"tha real" james said...

lol

Rapitinui said...

Excellent.
I've been very quiet lately myself, with actual work rather dominating my days. More to come in a week or two when things are back to normal.
I'm even considering paying for some audio editing extensions..